hi, I am Sophia and I come from Taiwain. Because I like to learning new knowledge, that's the reason I whould like to join the team. How can I have the chance to work with you? Please tell me, thank you very much. Be happy in your life. My E-mail is : email@example.com ps: 011 is number. Sophia
Thanks for your note, I expect I have a time to reply you in this evening. Later! --Aphaia 06:23, 15 February 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I think we would be better to talk how we'll organize the current requests asap. Could you please access to IRC irc://irc.freenode.org/wikimania now? Thanks. (And sorry for not replying you yet). --Aphaia 13:12, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
Wikimaia:Translation/Registration form has not changed since we had a discussion on wikimania-l recently? See also its talk. Can we have a revised version before we say those translations complete? Or such detailed fixing will be planned to be done after the registration form for test is opened? Just question. --Aphaia 16:29, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- The site programmer just notified me to update the registration form, see . --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 15:00, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
IRC meeting of Translation teams
Sabine came back today from Pisa and I had a chance to talk with her.
For your information, we are now outsourcing some not favored translations (like city tourlism info) and being preparing.
We think it would be helpful for us three to have a regular meeting on IRC. 30 minutes or so, I suppose. We'll meet on #wikimania and invite the community to join, so other people can contact us surely at that time. Once a week or once a fortnight will be enough I guess. I will very appreciate your opinion about that. --Aphaia 16:29, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- I'm fine with that. We can discuss the details on IRC later. --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 15:03, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
I am sorry, I can afford only 1000$. According to the bid, they should be enough. According to Lufthansa, they aren't. --Jollyroger 08:55, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
Hi! Now I'm reading the newest Team Bulletin. It's nice to have all information in that manner concisely.
As for volunteer program, I talked with some Japanese wikipedians and they said 50 hours would be reasonable for translators too. So we needn't to modify the original program, I suppose. Just for your information. --Aphaia 17:08, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Aphaia, thanks for letting me know. I'm happy to hear about this. :) --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 17:20, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
According to last bulletin, which I just got translated in italian, please note 18 minutes on my time count (leaving out all the time spent, several hours, to help in finding weaknesses and critical points of your bid, ask User:theodoranian for more info). If you need further bulletin translation in italian, please leave a note on it:Utente:Jollyroger. --Jollyroger 18:57, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
I just happened to see that it was you who left a message on my talk page about getting a scholarship. Can I know how much money will be invested in scholarships, and how many people are expected to benefit? --Jollyroger 19:00, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, it's the decision the Scholarship committee will make. You could send a mail to the scholarship committee to ask about it. --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 16:17, 28 April 2007 (UTC)
Reformating of Local Information page
If you know how to directly contact User:Cobrachen, could you ask him/her to start implementing his/her proposal? Otherwise, could I unilateraly start implementing his/her proposal for him/her? Allentchang 16:20, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
- OK, I will contact him and let you know the progress, thanks. :) --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 02:15, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Call for Photographers, Writers, and Cameramen
If you are attending Wikimania, we need you to help cover it. Please post all your Wikimania 2007 articles, videos, and pictures here http://wikimania2007.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event_Coverage, so that other Wikimedians have a way to virtually participate in our annual conference.
To help coordinate coverage, we are asking that individuals sign up to cover a specific event here: http://wikimania2007.wikimedia.org/wiki/Article_Coverage. This will ensure that all events are being covered.
If you have some spare time, could you please look at http://wikimania2007.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Schedule#Current_time. Thanks! E 05:03, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, someone already did the change, thanks. --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 06:44, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
Wikimania awards page
Please note there is a format error in the gallery of candidate pictures. The 4th picture (Contre jour talk.jpg) seems to be mixed up with another one. Regards, Alvesgaspar 20:13, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- So far, the winners of 4 cathegories have been chosen. What about the other cathegories (Nature, etc.)? - Alvesgaspar 12:55, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello Htchien, I would like to asked if there are any news regarding the videos from the presentations? Did you find a studio, and when will they all or parts of the be available? Thank you, a fellow wikipedian 184.108.40.206 09:27, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, as I know the technicians are still looking for resources on the videos. And, there are 100+ DV tapes they need to convert, so it might take some time to make it done. They will announce updates ASAP. Thanks for your patience. --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 09:51, 13 August 2007 (UTC)