English • 中文 (正體/) • Help translation
Jump to: Registration | Schedule | Press | Travel | FAQ
The Wikimania conference is organized by the Wikimedia Foundation, operator of the free encyclopedia Wikipedia, the free media repository Wikimedia Commons and many other free knowledge projects. More information about Wikimedia is available at http://wikimediafoundation.org.
- For press enquiries please use email@example.com
- Questions about the program, speakers, submissions of papers etc. should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in attending Wikimania, please fill out the registration form (MS Word 2003 format version) and send it back to one of PR repersentives.
Wikimedia Foundation Communication Manager Sandy Ordonez email@example.com
Wikimania Organization Team Public Relations Coordinator Frances Huang firstname.lastname@example.org
Wikimania is a free and open convention for all attendees. We sincerely welcome press to take part in it and enjoy it as all wikipedians. However, we need your attention on some simple and basic rules, please do follow them carefully. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please pick up your press kit and press badge at the registration desk.
- Please keep your press badge on at all times while at the conference. This will allow the staff to better assist you.
- You can enter the venue after 09:00AM during the event period.
- You can attend any seminars during the event period.
- You can use cell phone and wireless internet access freely in venue.
- Pictures can only be taken during the first 10 minutes of each session.
- Shooting video or taping of presentation data without any prior-permission from each speaker is restricted.
- For interview opportunity with invited speakers, please contact a Wikimania public relations representative.
- Regarding to individual interview offer, please consult with each speaker or attendee directly.
- We would greatly appreciate if you sent one copy of your Wikimania article(s) to The Wikimedia Foundation. The address is 200 2nd Ave. South, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.