This page is dedicated to coordination between users who would like to discuss about common excursions, etc. before and after the conference.
- Would be nice to see dates on the axis. Oh, not supported, never mind. Jidanni 02:05, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
- I added them manually :) Waldir
Places to see
Maybe that would be good to sort them by "importance". I should receive some guides soon, but I'm sure our local friends can give some advice :) guillom 17:52, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
- w:Yangming Mountain - good hiking, 20 mins by bus from CTOYAC, hotels in vicinity
- Ho-Huan mountain vicinity - beautiful scenery
- Hong Kong -- is anyone interested in a trip for a couple of days after the conference? -- phoebe (brassratgirl)/talk 19:56, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
- I'm probably going to go on the two-day tour (Hualien & Taroko Gorge), mon/tues. --Delirium 20:21, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
Since the tour was canceled, is anyone interested in doing a more ad-hoc trip out of Taipei for two days or so? I'd still be interested in taking the train down to Hualien Mon/Tues if I can convince a few other people to join me. =] --Delirium 23:16, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
If you are Taiwanese and you would accept to guide Wikimedians, please list yourself below :)
- I might help~if needed......through the Internet......Tsungyenlee 14:56, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
- Count me in, I got a car, very familiar with northen Taiwan, will be fine if you also like to visit I-Lan area --TzuChiang Liou 15:56, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
- I am a University teacher in Tainan. I am interested in Web 2.0 and Wikinomics.I have a car.
I can tour the visitors about the old city -Tainan of Taiwan. (free) 0937844011