Just TWO sponsors? And where all that "surplus sponsorhip" is? --18.104.22.168 15:26, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
- We are contacting more sponsors now and they will be listed once there is any progress. Thanks for asking.--H.T. Chien 05:15, 22 October 2006 (UTC)
- It was a rethorical question. You know, sj talked about "surplus sponsorship" but... Mmmmh, two sponsor. Ah but ok, it had been really the right and more honest decision :D --22.214.171.124 15:54, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- Hello, anonymous visitor from Rome, thanks for your interest on our financial status, and I am glad to tell you that Chunghwa Telecom, the largest telecommunications in Taiwan, sponsors us with a huge amount of money. We cannot disclose exact numbers to you at this moment because it is not helpful for us to seek more sponsorship. With lower surplus, you can be assured that there would be less travel scholarships. Please also note that there is no necessary relation between the sponsor number and the surplus amount, so you do not have to worry. Relax, and have a great day! --roc (talk) 07:52, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, c'mon, why should I relax? I'm just making fun of a ridicolous choose, and I'll make more AFTER the failure of Wikimania2007 ^__^ --126.96.36.199 01:30, 26 October 2006 (UTC) (ps: I'm not that stupid, I'm totally aware that - by my ip - you can find where I do come from. Not that scaring.)
Sponsor declared but...
- Where is FON?
- Where is AIG Nan Shan Life Insurance
- Where is Cottingham & Company
- Where is Graduate Institute of Museum Studies, Fu-Jen University
- Where is Business Next'
- Where is National Taiwan University
- Where is udn.com
- Where is Business Weekly?
They were declared as acquired sponsorships. Where are they now? Why you declared them as sponsors, in the bid? Did they at least know their name was used as a "sponsorship opportunity"? Is that just another lie (after flight fees, accomodation price and availability, sponsored costs etc)? Maybe all the events requires to pay a fee because of these sponsors missing... --Jollyroger 11:18, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- On the top i read: "Note: This is not a final list.". Effeietsanders 10:03, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
- Shouldn't there be a link to where more sponsors can sponsor? Or is sponsorship closed? GilbertZ 16:51, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
"Note: This is not a final list."
Really? --Aphaia 04:18, 31 July 2007 (UTC)