Customs and immigration
I propose that customs and immigration rules that was meant to be in the Local information page be moved to Travel and visa information as immigration is closely tied to visa information and customs is tied to immigration at the airport. Allentchang 11:38, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
Reformating of page
User:Cobrachen has proposed a new format for the Local information and About Taipei pages:  I endorse his new format. Does any one else have an opinion about this? Allentchang 13:13, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, Cobrachen is our new website content manager for Wikimania 2007. BTW, I think what he proposed is good. --H.T. Chien (Talk / Contributions) 01:33, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
The local information pages need to be arranged again
Hi, Thank for all your hard working. I have a motion, that there's a need for the local information pages to be re-arranged again.
I think the Local information 3 (Driving) and About Taipei 9 (Street and Address) should be moved to Local transportation 6 and 7 respectively. And move the original Local trans. 6 (To other parts of Taiwan) to 8. Then we can move Local info. 11 health to be the new Local info. 3, in avoidance of many movings.
Therefore, there will be still many works to do. I would like to invite all to think if there's any other sections should be added, and I think it will be better if we can plan things early, instead of many movings afterward.--Theodoranian 03:15, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
Finished.--Theodoranian 03:55, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
Information needed for About Taipei
- Food section:
- Need more info about Taiwanese, Chinese, Vegetarian, and Asian-Western fusion cuisine. What about night market food? Taiwanese version of Chinese food slightly different: northerners liked crispy green onion pancakes, but Taiwanese version is too
- Q. Where do I get mango ice?
- Shopping section:
- Where can I buy a cheap 4GB memory card? Where can I buy manga or Japanese toys? Need to include Ximending. Where can I buy traditional Chinese crafts?
- Media section:
- Chinese and Japanese media need to be expanded. Talk about Taiwan cable TV. Radio stations?
Please update these sections. Thanks.--Cobrachen 02:52, 21 May 2007 (UTC)