Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Example of global level ("transverse" cut).
WikiViz for deep detailed levels of relation
Wikipedia articles & categories as a scale-free network (new nodes tend to attach to more connected nodes). More visualizations about levels between articles and categories en Chris Harrison website.
Some graphical examples of emergent networks
- Computer cpu interconnection network topology: fully connected
- Neuronal system (or see the "Brain cell - Universe" comparison)
- Language (grammar or dialects)
- Indymedia network, like its global level (from http://www.ucimc.org/info/finance)
- Termite mounds (external structure/internal structure)